The half-day, GCC Workshop is a small, group program which covers all of the essentials of launching a successful job search. Together we will:
- Develop and practice the elevator pitch and communication skills
- Discuss where to find opportunities and how to approach application
- Hone interviewing and presentation skills for in-person and phone interviews
- Discuss social media and how to brand one's candidacy professionally online
- Learn strategies for developing a broad network of contacts and how to use this network to uncover opportunities and conduct company research
Workshop participants will also be given a resume consultation and on-going, online support through the job search.
The fee for the GCC Workshop is $395. Sessions are limited to 10 participants. Please phone the office to register: (978) 986 - 4733.
Two workshops being held in Newburyport, MA: June 15 and September 13!
Call now to reserve your place!