The GCC Custom Coaching Package takes the entry-level client through the entire job search process in a strategic manner customized to meet the individual's needs. Over the course of 7 ninety-minute sessions the client will:
- Assess core values and skills to identify desired career path
- Target appropriate opportunities
- Craft a professional resume
- Develop the critical elevator pitch and a personal marketing campaign
- Hone communications skills both written and verbal
- Practice interviewing skills through multiple, filmed mock sessions
- Write effective cover letters and other business communications
- Learn to develop an extensive network of contacts and how to mine that network to uncover opportunities
- Establish a professional online presence and utilize the social media channels such as LinkedIn
- Compile an interview-ready credentials file
- Conduct effective informational interviews and company research
- Negotiate offers
Interviewing skills are a large component of this package and clients receive a DVD of the filmed practice sessions. This package gives the job seeker a finely tuned road map for navigating the job search and a timeline to follow. The Custom package leaves nothing to chance. For example, clients will go on a business lunch with their coach, conduct a practice phone interview and be given a dress code consultation. In this challenging economy, the details are important and GCC works to ensure clients are exceptionally prepared for the entire process.
The fee for the Custom Coaching package is $2,850.